BTI's PV Series valves for the petroleum industry. Strong, lightweight and priced to compete with imports. Molded in seats with multiple o-rings eliminates the need for gaskets or piping configuration changes. Made in the USA.
Note: Includes steel handle and stainless steel throttle plate.
- Double o-ring seals on stems ensure a leak proof design
- Anodized housing increases life by minimizing electrolysis and prevents galling of the shaft and housing reducing the chance for seize up on the shaft
- 1 1/8 in. thick valve body for industry standard configuration in petro tank trailers
- A unique direct drive stem/disc configuration that allows maximum flow
- A weight reduction over other valves on the market
- Standard with both TTMA Bolt patterns
- Made in the USA
- Model: 3-PVS-BU-D-H10
- Style: Standard Body
- Size: 3 in. TTMA Flange
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Disc Material: Ductile Iron
- Seat Material: Nitrile Rubber
- Handle: Steel Handle and Stainless Steel Throttle Plate
- Weight: 4.7 lbs.