The Easiest-Turning Y-Valve you'll ever own! Redesigned for ease of turning and to resist valve "freeze-up". Only the handle and an attractive face plate are visible above the deck, floor or wall. (Maximum wall thickness 3/4"). A removable stop ring converts all Sea-Lect Y-valves from a "2-Flow-Path" position mode to a "3-Flow-Path" position mode.
- Durable, lightweight acetal plastic
- Accommodates 1/2 - 1 in. hose
- Easy-turning handle made from tough, injection-molded acetal resin
- Flush-mounted so that only handle and bonnet/trim ring are visible
- Locking tab on handle
- Arrows on handle indicate flow path
- Full port opening; Supports either 2 or 3 flow path mode
- Optional barbed adapters shipped loose in box; install on ports of your choosing
- Size: 1/2 - 1 in.
- Handle: V shaped acetal resin
- Max Pressure: 40 psi (2.8 kg/cm2)
- Max Service Temp: 212°F (100°C)