Ideal for service stations or other locations with a risk of small contained spills, the Bosworth Bucket-Guzzler combines the reliability of the Guzzler hand pump with the utility of mounting it securely to the lid of a 5-gallon pail. The included 4, 6, or 10 ft. hose easily slips over the inlet of the pump making it instantly ready to use for small spill collection. The hose is made of wire-reinforced vinyl for general purpose pumping needs. Custom hose lengths are available upon request - call us at 1 (800) 333-3331 to order.
- Ideal for collecting small contained spills
- Available with 4, 6, or 10 ft. hose
- Includes hose strainer to prevent pump blockage
- Rugged aluminum handle
- Clamp ring adjusts to 12 different orientations
- Empties directly into included 5 gallon high density polyethylene (HDPE) or 26-gauge steel pail
- Hose stores neatly inside bucket when not in use
- Flow Rate (Per Minute at 72 cycles per minute): 8 Gal (30.3L)
- Flow Rate (Per Minute at 60 cycles per minute): 6.5 Gal (24.6L)
- Flow Rate (Per Stroke): 0.44 Qt. (0.42L)
- Max Lift: 12 ft. (3.7 m)
- Max Service Temp (Pump): 212° F (100° C)
- Service Temp Range (Hose): -10° - 160° F (-23° - 71° C)
- Hose Strainer Slot Size: 1/8 in.
- Wetted Materials: Acetal (POM) Copolymer, Buna N, Neoprene, Viton, PVC Vinyl, High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)or steel