A high-quality construction hose for hot water up to 200˚F (93˚C) cleanup service in food processing plants, dairies, packing houses, bottling plants, breweries, canneries and creameries. Its super abrasion and oil-resistant cover provides maximum protection against the adverse effects of oil and animal fats. The cover of our Blue Fortress® 300 hose incorporates Microban® antimicrobial built-in product protection. The white tube is comprised of FDA-compliant materials. Assemblies have 3/4 in. male x female stainless steel garden hose thread (GHT) fittings on each end. Please contact us for additional hose assembly configurations. Hose reels also available.
- Cover: Blue Carbryn™ synthetic rubber, RMA Class A (High Oil Resistance) with Microban product protection
- Tube: White FDA-compliant nitrile synthetic rubber
- Branding: Fortress® 300 with Microban® Antimicrobial Product Protection 3/4" 300 psi WP. Made in U.S.A. Continental ContiTech
- Reinforcement: Spiral synthetic yarn
- Temperature Range: -20°F to +200°F
- Material of Ends: Stainles steel 3/4 inch male x female garden hose thread (GHT), crimped with stainless steel ferrules
ApplicationsWashdown and cleanup service in:
- Food processing plants
- Packing houses
- Bottling plants
This Made-to-Order (MTO) item is non-returnable/non-refundable/non-cancellable unless there is a manufacturer defect or warranty issue.