The Heavy Duty Transfer Tanks provide easy transport and storage of non-flammable liquids.
Overfill restriction allows for automatic shut-off at the pump and the lockable cap and coupler allow venting. Flush mounted dual reinforced bungs strengthen the pump mounting location. Baffles add strength while preventing contents from shifting too quickly. Fully welded mounting brackets allow for easy mounting of the tank.
All tanks are 100% quality inspected with a dual pressure and submersion leak test prior to leaving the factory.
The GPI EZ-8 Pump is ideal for on-the-go fueling. This 12-volt DC fuel pump delivers 8 GPM, equivalent to standard gas stations. The system comes complete with power cord, manual unleaded nozzle, three-piece, trim-to-fit suction pipe and 10 ft of 5/8 in. hose.
These Fuel Transfer Tank Packages are intended for use with combustible fuels only (such as Diesel Fuels). Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables.
Please Note: Additional freight charges will be included on all tanks going to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. Please call for freight quotes.
36 Gal Tank Features
- Easy transport of non-flammable liquid
- Overfill restriction allows for automatic shutoff at the pump
- Constructed of extra heavy weight tread plate steel
- Lockable Cap
- Flush mounted dual 2" reinforced bungs
- Reinforced pump mounting location
- Fully welded mounting brackets
- Includes a mounting kit
- Baffles add strength while preventing contents from shifting
- Material: Steel
- Color: White
- Capacity: 36 Gallons
- Dimensions (including mounting feet): 45" L x 11" W x 17" H
- Warranty: 3 Year
GPI EZ8 Pump Features
- Gas station equivalent 8 GPM flow rate
- Extremely lightweight design for use on small tanks and barrels
- Self-priming low maintenance design
- Direct mount or spin collar design that allows versatile mounting positions
- Thermal overload protection
- Suitable for diesel fuel, up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20, gasoline, up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15, and kerosene
- 3/4" inlet/outlet
- Includes 15 ft. power cord
- Includes 10 ft. hose with 5/8" diameter
- 15 mins ON / 30 mins OFF duty cycle
- CSA Certified, UL Listed