The Heavy Duty Series Transfer Tanks provide easy transport and storage of non-flammable liquids. Overfill restriction allows for automatic shut-off at the pump and the lockable cap and coupler allow venting. Flush mounted dual reinforced bungs strengthen the pump mounting location. Baffles add strength while preventing contents from shifting too quickly. Fully welded mounting brackets allow for easy mounting of the tank. GPI's HP-90 is an economy hand pump with a dual-action piston to pump fluid on both the push and pull strokes for fast fueling.
All tanks are 100% quality inspected with a dual pressure and submersion leak test prior to leaving the factory.
Tank comes with a GPI HP-90 25 GPM per 100 strokes Piston Pump. It includes the pump with built in nozzle holder, trim to fit suction pipe, 8' grounded dispensing hose and a thermoplastic nozzle.
These Fuel Transfer Tank Packages are intended for use with combustible fuels only (such as Diesel Fuels). Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables.
Please Note: Additional freight charges will be included on all tanks going to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. Please call for freight quotes
100 Gal Tank Features
- Easy transport of non-flammable liquid
- Overfill restriction allows for automatic shutoff at the pump
- Constructed of extra heavy weight tread plate steel
- Lockable Cap
- Flush mounted dual 2" reinforced bungs
- Reinforced pump mounting location
- Fully welded mounting brackets
- Includes a mounting kit
- Baffles add strength while preventing contents from shifting
- Material: Steel
- Color: White
- Capacity: 100 Gallons
- Dimensions (including mounting feet): 45" L x 23.5" W x 23.5" H
- Warranty: 3 Year
HP-90 Pump Features
- Lever action piston pump
- Pumps fluid on both the push and pull strokes for fast delivery
- Built-in anti-siphon valve
- Up to 25 gallons per 100 strokes
- 2" NPT tank fitting
- 1" inlet / 3/4" outlet
- Includes thermoplastic nozzle
- Includes 3/4" X 8' hose
- Includes two-piece, trim-to-fit suction pipe
- For use with: gasoline, diesel fuel, kerosene, light oil (up to 10W) and hydraulic fluid
- Warranty: 2 Year