- Durable cast iron construction.
- Dynamically balanced impeller.
- Carbon ceramic seal with stainless steel cup and spring with FKM (viton type) rubber.
- Pump end separated from engine.
- Large weep holes between pump end and engine or motor.
- V” Shaped for quicker priming.
- Run Dry Capability!
- DO NOT USE WITH FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS.
2" Flow Chart
All Flow Charts: Flow Rate(Gallons per minute) vs Pressure Drop (PSI or Head (FT)) -for water at 70 degrees Fahrenheit. To determine pressure drops for liquids other than water, divide by the viscosity (CP). All flow information is for general reference. Actual results may vary.