The Banjo dry quick disconnect fittings are designed to handle many of the industrial chemicals in use today with a minimum of fluid spillage. Operating a Banjo Dry-Mate valve is simple. The handles interlock, making is easy to identify which handle opens or closes first so no guessing is involved! The two Dry-Mate halves couple together with cam levers for positive engagement.
The Banjo Dry-Mate is designed for safe and easy spill free connections. The "double ball" design allows maximum flow, while the cam lever style of connection is the most recognized fluid connector.
- Easy to use
- Reduces risk of exposure
- Wide range of chemical resistance
- Unrestricted 1-1/2 flow
- Patented double ball design with cam lever connection
- When properly installed and operated the assembly will not accidentally separate while fluid is flowing; preventing costly mishaps
- Minimal fluid spillage, spilling data: 2 in. = 4 ml
- Also available in stainless steel
- Cannot be uncoupled in open position
- Size: 2 in. Male x FPT NPT
- Seal: FKM (Viton)
- Opening Thru Ball: 1 1/2 in.
- Material: Polypropylene
- Maximum Pressure: 100 PSI @ 70°F
- Minimum Temperature -20°F @ 70 PSI
- Maximum Temperature 150°F @ 70 PSI