The Balcrank Premium Drains will capture used fluids and transfer to any bulk storage tank using a quick coupler and evacuation system. Prevents splattering and includes filter to keep debris from entering tank and speeds drainage.
- All steel tank and base design made from heavy gauge steel, guaranteeing long life, made in the USA
- Non-marking rubber wheels and 4" casters for easy maneuvering on any floor surface
- Drainage bowl made from high strength poly to provide collapsible safety feature
- Tip resistant balanced design
- High quality powder coating for corrosion resistance. Drains are offered in black for used fluid.
- Used oil drains will come with a 1" cam-lock nipple and dust cap.
- Anti-Freeze Glycol Drain
- 23 Gallon
- Heavy Gauge Steel
- 4" Non-marking rubber casters
- 19.25" Diameter bowl
- NFPA approved design
- 24"W x 45"H, 72" H fully extended
- Telescoping range 47" to 74"
- Drain fluid outlet 3/4" Male NPT
- 1 Year parts, labor and mileage warranty, defects in materials and workmanship only.