The Aquatrol Series 88 is a multiple purpose safety valves for air/gas protection. Designed for durability, yet an economical choice for safety and relief applications. Choose for a variety of applications where mid-level capacity is required. ASME and National Board Certified for Section VIII.
Valves are calibrated (set to pressure) based on a range of flow-rates (GPM) versus seat size and set pressure. Standard valve is set to pressure to achieve flow rate maximum and minimums within each set pressure range. See capacity chart for details.
Pressure Setting Range: 1 - 250 PSI
Note: Other sizes, seals, and options available. Please call 1 (800) 333 - 3331 for more information.
- Precision lapped metal to metal seating
- Stainless steel springs
- Ruggedly constructed
- Closed seal hex cap or lift level options
- Wide variety of inlet and outlet options
- Disk guided seat provides quick, accurate and excellent re-seating
- Maximum temperature 406°F
- Series: 88
- Inlet x Outlet: 1 1/2 in.
- Connection: Male x Female NPT
- Material: Brass (Bronze)
- Seating: Metal
- Cap: Lift lever
- Service: ASME VIII - Air/Gas
- Pressure Setting Range: 1 - 250 PSI
- Temperature Range: -20 to 406°F
Aquatrol Series-88-89 Data Sheet (PDF Download)