The Aquatrol Series 69 is an industry standard relief valve used for liquid relief and by-pass. Engineered and designed for heavy duty, industrial and commercial usages. A single piece bonnet to eliminate leakage while allowing for simple cleaning. Easy removable sealed hex-cap to adjust pressure.
Valves are calibrated (set to pressure) based on a range of flow-rates (GPM) versus seat size and set pressure. Standard valve is set to pressure to achieve flow rate maximum and minimums within each set pressure range. See capacity chart for details.
Pressure Setting Range: 1 - 400 PSI
Note: Other sizes, seals, and options available. Please call 1 (800) 333 - 3331 for more information.
- Metal to metal precision lapped seating
- Back pressure tested
- Ease of cleaning and maintenance with simple bonnet removal
- Stainless steel springs
- Single piece - 100% leak free bonnet
- Series: 69
- Inlet x Outlet: 2 in.
- Connection: Male x Female NPT
- Material: Brass (Bronze)
- Seating: Metal - PTFE seating available - Call for more information
- Cap: Closed cap
- Service: Non-Code Liquid
- Pressure Setting Range: 1 - 400 PSI
Aquatrol Series-69 Data Sheet (PDF Download)