The 7401 Rigidlok® Coupling is an ideal connector for service and applications that require a rigid connection. Rigidlok® coupling utilizes a technologically advanced housing design that conforms to and grips the pipe. Coupling installation is fast and easy, remove only one nut and swing the housing over the gasket and into the grooves.
The exclusive Guidelok® feature automatically separates the grooved pipe ends and guides the coupling into position as the bolts are tightened. Precisely sized and oriented tines in the housing key section firmly grip the pipe. The combination of these designed in features produce a secure, rigid pipe joint connection. Designed for use with roll grooved or cut grooved standard weight and roll grooved lightweight pipe, and with grooved-end fittings and valves. The Rigidlok® Coupling provides a rigid pipe connection allowing pipe hanging practices per ASME B31 pipe codes. The coupling allows for a maximum working pressure of 750 psi (51.7 bar) when used on standard wall roll or cut grooved pipe. Recommended Applications: plumbing, mechanical, HVAC, Industrial and Fire Protection, Mining, Oil and Gas.
NOT FOR USE IN PETROLEUM APPLICATIONS.
- Grade EP EPDM gasket in accordance with ASTM D 2000
- Ductile iron Schedule 40
- Grooved x grooved end connection
- 750 PSI rated
- -40°F to 250°F (-40°C to 121°C) Service Temperature Range
- Rust inhibiting paint - Color: ORANGE
- Bolts SAE J429, Grade 5 Zinc electroplated
- Hex nuts SAE A563, Grade A Zinc electroplated
- Ductile Iron conforming to ASTM A 536, Grade 65-45-12 housing
- Meets NSF/ANSI 61/61-G, IAPMO, UL, FM, UPC standards
- 1 Year warranty from the date of shipment
Product Manual (PDF Download)