AMT Engine Driven Trash pumps are designed for applications which require high flow efficiency and solid handling capability.
These pumps are constructed of heavy duty sand cast aluminum components featuring removable/replaceable cast iron volutes, impellers and wearplates.
Simple cleanout design permits easy removal of trash and debris without disconnecting hoses. Cast iron discharge port rotates in 90° increments.
An electric start is included in the pumps. Includes a 16" wheel kit and base rails.
- Cast Iron Male NPT Suction & Discharge Ports
- Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 13 HP Gas Engine
- Electric start (battery not included)
- Viton®/Silicon Carbide Mechanical Seal
- Buna-N O-ring and Casing Seal
- Self-primes to 20 Feet with Built-in Buna Check Valve
- Stainless Steel Shaft Sleeve
- Steel Suction Strainer Included
- Cast Iron Replaceable Volute/Wearplate and Impeller
- Maximum Temperature 180° F
- Maximum Working Pressure 75 PSI
- Maximum Solids Handling Capacity: 2" Diameter
- 4" Models Include 16" Wheel Kit and Base Rails