AMT Engine Driven Trash pumps are designed for applications which require high flow efficiency and solid handling capability.
These pumps are constructed of heavy duty sand cast aluminum components featuring removable/replaceable cast iron volutes, impellers and wear plates.
Simple cleanout design permits easy removal of trash and debris without disconnecting hoses. Cast iron discharge port rotates in 90° increments.
- Cast Iron Male NPT Suction & Discharge Ports
- Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 8 HP Gas Engine
- Viton®/Silicon Carbide Mechanical Seal
- Buna-N O-ring and Casing Seal
- Self-primes to 20 Feet with Built-in Buna Check Valve
- Stainless Steel Shaft Sleeve
- Steel Suction Strainer Included
- Cast Iron Replaceable Volute/Wearplate and Impeller
- Maximum Temperature 180° F
- Maximum Working Pressure 75 PSI
- Heavy Duty Steel Roll Frame