The AMT line of Diaphragm pumps features a 2-stage, heavy duty forged gear driven transmission. Often referred to as Mud or Sludge Pumps, diaphragm pumps are designed to pump mud, slurry, sewage and thick liquids that have the ability to flow.
AMT Diaphragm pumps are available with a choice of drivers to meet your application requirements: gasoline or single phase electric motor. Built-in check valve assures self-priming to 25 feet after initial prime. Heavy duty forged gear driven transmission is designed to operate pump at 60 strokes per minute for engine driven models.
Note: Product image may not fully represent product. Please call for details: 800-333-3331.
- Briggs & Stratton 4 HP Gas Engine
- Maximum Temperature 180° F
- Sand Cast Aluminum Construction for Portability and Durability
- Thermoplastic Santoprene Diaphragm
- 3" NPT Suction and Discharge Ports
- Self-Priming to 25 Ft. Lift
- Maximum Solids Handling up to 1-5/8"
- Modular Component Design Permits Easy Maintenance and Cleanout
- Delivers up to 90 GPM
- 90° Rotatable Base on All Models