AMT Straight Centrifugal Pedestal pumps are designed for continuous duty OEM, Industrial/Commercial and processing applications including: circulation, chemical processing, liquid transfer, heating and cooling. The high end models are ideal for sprinkler systems and pressure boosting.
These units are available in a variety of construction and seal materials. Pull-from-the-rear design permits easy servicing without disturbing any piping. Pedestals feature CNC machined shafts with sealed ball bearings. Models 4897 and 4906 pedestal drive are epoxy coated and include stainless steel shafts.
- Mechanical Seal: Buna-N
- Maximum Temperature: 180° F
- 1 1/2 in. NPT Suction Ports
- 1 1/4 in. NPT Discharge Ports
- Maximum Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Maximum Flow 120 GPM
- Maximum Head 148 Ft.
- Epoxy Coated Pedestal Drive and Discharge Port Rotates in 90° Increments on High Head Models
- All pumps have Cast Iron Casing with Stainless Steel Impeller
Product Manual (PDF Download)