The AMT line of Diaphragm pumps features a 2-stage, heavy duty forged gear driven transmission. Often referred to as Mud or Sludge Pumps, diaphragm pumps are designed to pump mud, slurry, sewage and thick liquids that have the ability to flow.
AMT Diaphragm pumps have a built-in check valve to assure self-priming to 25 feet after initial prime. Heavy duty forged gear driven transmission is designed to operate pump at 60 strokes per minute for engine driven models.
Model #: 336G-96
Note: Product image may not fully represent product. Please call for details: 800-333-3331.
- Honda GX120 4 HP Gas Engine
- 2 in. NPT Port Sizes
- Maximum Temperature 180° F
- Sand Cast Aluminum Construction for Portability and Durability
- Thermoplastic Santoprene Diaphragm
- Self-Priming to 25 Ft. Lift
- Maximum Solids Handling up to 1-1/4 in. Diameter
- Modular Component Design Permits Easy Maintenance and Cleanout
- Delivers up to 50 GPM
- 90° Rotatable Base