Gilbarco's Amps2Go Series F7 is the latest addition to their portfolio of EV chargers. Employing the same rugged construction as the Series 6, the Amps2Go Series F7 comes standard in a dual port configuration and is designed to power behind-the-fence fleets. For fleet managers who want a rugged, no-nonsense EV charger with a small footprint the Amps2Go Series F7 won't disappoint. The Amps2Go Series F7 Level 2 charger is built to power fleets operating from behind-the-fence depots. Dual port configuration comes standard, so fleet managers can maximize charging infrastructure while maintaining a small footprint. Fleet managers can select from wall mount or pedestal mount options to design their depot as they see fit. Backed by a one year full-replacement warranty so fleet managers don't need to worry about confusing, expensive maintenance plans. The Amps2Go Series F7 is all about providing fleet managers a simple, adaptable, no-nonsense EV charging solution for their depot. Operate EV charging alongside fuel management for traditionally-powered vehicles with EKOS. Or, leverage the EVerse network to manage fleet charging. Some features of the EVerse platform include fleet vehicle management, access control, alerts for late plug-ins, scheduling charging sessions, robust reporting capabilities, state of health monitoring, and load management capabilities. The Series F7 arrives pre-authorized, meaning that after a short installation process, the charger is ready to power your fleet. Choose to purchase a basic station, station w/ Network Connectivity or station w/Network Connectivity & Services. Initial unit purchase includes 1 year of service. Additional years of network connectivity, network services, and/or warranty can be purchased at initial sale or post-sale see associated items or call for details at 800-333-3331. Consult a licensed contractor and/or electrician before installation to ensure compliance with local building practices, climate conditions, safety standards, and state and local codes.
- Fleet-Focused: Dual port configuration standard, to maximize EV charging while minimizing the use of depot space.
- Dependable: Rugged aluminum construction and backed by a full-replacement warranty to ensure vehicles remain charged on-time, all-the-time
- Smart: Powerful network options to manage fleet EV charging
- Easily configure a custom fleet program by individual vehicle and major vehicle type or both.
- Track departure, return times, and energy delivered to each vehicle
- Schedule both start and stop of charging sessions to take advantage of off-peak and partial peak electricity rates.
- Receive alert notifications for exceptions in return times, energy delivered and departure times to maximize the daily success of the entire fleet.
- Generate a robust set of reports and analytics.
- Power Output Max. Level 2: 7.2kW (240/208 VAC@30 Amp)
- Input connection: 5 wire (L1,L1,L2,L2,Earth)
- 2-pole, common trip, 40AMP branch circuit connector
- Vehicle-to-Charger connection: SAE J1772 EV Connector via 18ft Cable
- 1% at 15min intervals energy metering accuracy
- Standard power 6.5 kW standard
- Safety, ground fault circuit interrupt: 20mA CCID w/auto retry every 15 seconds
- Automatic plug-out detection
- Safety Compliance: UL 2231-1, 2231-2 and UL2594 compliant, NEC Article 625 compliant
- 4GLTE data communication cellular
- TCP/IP network communication protocol
- Smart card reader: ISO 15693 (iCLASS), ISO14443 (MIFARE, DESFIRE)
- High visibility, multi-color visual status indication LED display
- 4 lines, 16 characters per line, backlit LCD screen
- 6kV@3,000 A surge protection
- NEMA 3R per Neman 250-1997 outdoor rated
- -22°F to 122° F (-30°C to 50°C) ambient operating temperature
- Up to 95% non-condensing operating humidity
- EMC compliance: FCC Part 15 Class A
- 7 in. W x 7 in. D x 41 in. H
- Head unit & cable 28 lbs., Pedestal 11 lbs.
Product Manual (PDF Download)