Gilbarco's Amps2Go Series F7 is the latest addition to their portfolio of EV chargers. Employing the same rugged construction as the Series 6, the Amps2Go Series F7 comes standard in a dual port configuration and is designed to power behind-the-fence fleets. For fleet managers who want a rugged, no-nonsense EV charger with a small footprint the Amps2Go Series F7 won't disappoint. The Amps2Go Series F7 Level 2 charger is built to power fleets operating from behind-the-fence depots. Dual port configuration comes standard, so fleet managers can maximize charging infrastructure while maintaining a small footprint. Electric Vehicles charge at 7.2 kW/Hour @240VAC, which equates to 20-25 miles per hour of charge. Backed by a one year full-replacement warranty so fleet managers don't need to worry about confusing, expensive maintenance plans. The Amps2Go Series F7 is all about providing fleet managers a simple, adaptable, no-nonsense EV charging solution for their depot. Fleet managers can select from wall mount or pedestal mount options to design their depot as they see fit. Operate EV charging alongside fuel management for traditionally-powered vehicles with EKOS. Or, leverage the EVerse network to manage fleet charging. Some features of the EVerse platform include fleet vehicle management, access control, alerts for late plug-ins, scheduling charging sessions, robust reporting capabilities, state of health monitoring, and load management capabilities. The Series F7 arrives pre-authorized, meaning that after a short installation process, the charger is ready to power your fleet. Choose to purchase a basic station, station w/ Network Connectivity or station w/Network Connectivity & Services. Initial unit purchase includes 1 year of service. Additional years of network connectivity, network services, and/or warranty can be purchased at initial sale or post-sale see associated items or call for details at 800-333-3331. Optional Cable Management System available (sold separately) see GVRM171814B002 to order. Consult a licensed contractor and/or electrician before installation to ensure compliance with local building practices, climate conditions, safety standards, and state and local codes.
- Fleet-Focused: Dual port configuration standard, to maximize EV charging while minimizing the use of depot space.
- Dependable: Rugged aluminum construction and backed by a full-replacement warranty to ensure vehicles remain charged on-time, all-the-time
- Smart: Powerful network options to manage fleet EV charging
- Easily configure a custom fleet program by individual vehicle and major vehicle type or both.
- Track departure, return times, and energy delivered to each vehicle
- Schedule both start and stop of charging sessions to take advantage of off-peak and partial peak electricity rates.
- Receive alert notifications for exceptions in return times, energy delivered and departure times to maximize the daily success of the entire fleet.
- Generate a robust set of reports and analytics.
- Power Output Max. Level 2: 7.2kW/Hour (240/208 VAC@30 Amp), equals 20-25 miles per hour of charge
- Input connection: 5 wire (L1,L1,L2,L2,Earth)
- 2-pole, common trip, 40AMP branch circuit connector
- Vehicle-to-Charger connection: SAE J1772 EV Connector via 18ft Cable
- 1% at 15min intervals energy metering accuracy
- Standard power 6.5 kW standard
- Safety, ground fault circuit interrupt: 20mA CCID w/auto retry every 15 seconds
- Automatic plug-out detection
- Safety Compliance: UL 2231-1, 2231-2 and UL2594 compliant, NEC Article 625 compliant
- 4GLTE data communication cellular
- TCP/IP network communication protocol
- Smart card reader: ISO 15693 (iCLASS), ISO14443 (MIFARE, DESFIRE)
- High visibility, multi-color visual status indication LED display
- 4 lines, 16 characters per line, backlit LCD screen
- 6kV@3,000 A surge protection
- NEMA 3R per Neman 250-1997 outdoor rated
- -22°F to 122° F (-30°C to 50°C) ambient operating temperature
- Up to 95% non-condensing operating humidity
- EMC compliance: FCC Part 15 Class A
- 7 in. W x 7 in. D x 41 in. H
- Head unit & cable 28 lbs., Pedestal 11 lbs.
Product Manual (PDF Download)