FlameOut® Fire Suppressor is an extremely effective fire suppressing agent for use on class A and B fires. It is 100% biodegradable, non-toxic, and non-corrosive and is UL listed and certified by both the Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Forestry. FlameOut has been specifically designed to capture and combine the best qualities of a wetting agent and a foam.
FlameOut?s patented formula works to extinguish a fire and prevent re-ignition by eliminating heat, oxygen and fuel. First, the wetting power of FlameOut rapidly cools and penetrates (Removing Heat). Second, FlameOut works to encapsulate and blanket the oxygen at the surface of the fire (Removing Oxygen). Last, FlameOut prevents re-ignition by breaking the hydrocarbon strings and suppressing flammable vapor helping to render the fuel source inert (Removing FUEL).
- 5 gallon tighthead rectangular pail
- Exceptional for use on Class B fires involving gasoline, kerosene and diesel
- Fast cooling effect
- Excellent vapor suppression characteristics
- Penetrating capabilities which help the product act as a retardant
- Low toxicity
- Excellent handling characteristics
- Ease of application with no special equipment required
- UL listed, Certified by EPA and U.S. Department of Forestry