Slightly damaged 95 gallon powder coated aluminum L-shaped refueling transfer tank with two separate tanks designed for transporting two different fuels such as diesel and gasoline - 2 separate tanks welded together for transporting separate liquids.
*DOT Certified for Gas, Diesel, Methanol, Kerosene, Aviation fuel and other liquids.
Please Note: Additional freight charges will be included on all tanks going to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and non-commercial addresses.
Custom built item - please call 800-333-3331 for details.
- Slightly damaged
- All aluminum tank construction
- Black powder coated finish
- Two reinforced 2 NPT bungs per tank that allow for reversing the pump and fill
- Commercial prevent lockable filler cap
- Full baffles to reduce movement of contents
- Designed and tested for diesel and gasoline
- 47 Gallon capacity in each tank
- DOT Certified
- Mounting tabs extend out 1 1/2 in.
- Add 2 1/2 in. for fill cap height
A: 9 in.
B: 48 1/2 in.
C: 33 in.
D: 26 in.
E: 11 in.
F: 17 in.
G: 22 in.
Installation Instructions (PDF Download)