Save yourself the trouble of damaging your tanks as we have done the damage for you! This tank has slight cosmetic damage along the side of the toolbox storage compartment. The fuel tank side remains intact.
95 gallon aluminum L-shaped refueling transfer tank with two separate tanks designed for transporting two different fuels such as diesel and gasoline - 2 separate tanks welded together for transporting separate liquids. This model also includes a toolbox (48” x 22” x 17”). 46 gallons per side.
Note:*DOT Certified for Gas , Diesel, Methanol, Kerosene, Aviation fuel and other liquids.
- All aluminum tank construction
- Two reinforced 2 in. NPT bungs per tank that allow for reversing the pump and fill
- Commercial prevent lockable filler cap
- Full baffles to reduce movement of contents
- Designed and tested for diesel and gasoline
- 46 Gallon capacity in each tank
- DOT Certified
- Important Notes:
- Mounting tabs extend out 1 1/2 in.
- Add 2 1/2 in. for fill cap height
B: 48 1/2"
Toolbox is 48” x 22” x 17”