We took our standard 550 gallon single wall Non-UL farm tank and for your convenience added a 115 volt 15 GPM transfer pump with a venting kit. The venting kit comes in 2 versions either Diesel or Gasoline. The Diesel version utilizes an open air updraft vent while the gasoline kit has a pressure vacuum vent which helps minimize evaporation loss. Both vents are usually mounted 12 ft. from ground level via the use of a 2 in. riser pipe. In the event you ever want to switch the fuel in the tank all you have to do (after cleaning the tank) is swap out the vent.
- Fill-Rite FR610 115V AC, 15 GPM transfer pump
- 550 gallon single wall Non-UL farm tank 48 in. x 72 in.
- Morrison Model 3540200AV 2 in. female slip-on updraft vent in Diesel Kit
- Morrison Model 7490100AV 2 in. female NPT pressure vacuum vent in Gasoline Kit
- Krueger Sentry KSD248 2 in. NPT x 48 in. level gauge
- 2 in. female NPT fill cap TCALF2
- Morrison Model 5170100AC 2in. male NPT spill container (3.5 gal.)
- 2 AAA2X48MNPTXMNPT 2 in. x 48 in. riser pipes for updraft or pressure vent
- SMC34CP1020C 2 in. coupling for riser pipes