Designed for severe conditions, these refueling tanks can easily handle larger pumps and off-road conditions. Your vehicle takes a beating in off-road environments and so does the equipment you're transporting. That's why we have developed the Severe Series tanks. The tanks are constructed using 50% thicker HD aluminum and have a unique internal pump bung support.
*Please make sure to measure your truck bed to verify the tank will fit based on the tank dimensions in the dimensions tab above. Also, please add an additional 1 ½” on the length dimension and width dimension to accommodate the size of the tank mounting tabs.
- Important Notes:
- Mounting tabs extend out 1 1/2 in.
- Add 2 1/2 in. for fill cap height
- Lockable SpinSecure vent/prevent cap, highest grade cap in the industry (the prevent cap lets the tank take in air while pumping)
- Fully welded baffles for additional strength and reducing content movement (internal baffles create smaller compartments inside the tank)
- Unique internal pump bung support–both bungs are equipped with supports so pumps may be mounted on either bung
- 50% thicker, heavier, .190" HD aluminum construction
- Vent with rollover protection for safety and functionality
- Two 2" bungs with support for mounting pumps on either side
- 5-year warranty (call for complete details)
- Special permit for use in commerce
- Designed for gasoline, diesel, kerosene, AV fuel, and methanol
- DOT permit allows transportation while the pump is still attached to the tank