Aluminum Swivel Base: Hard-Coat
Float: 304 Stainless Steel
Lens - Tempered Borosilicate
Gaskets & O-Rings: Buna-N
All Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Vapor Tight - Allows for standard tank pressure testing, sealing up to 25 PSIG
- Angled Face- Improves visibility from ground on large diameter tanks. May be read easily up to 30' away
- Swivel Adapter Base - Allows for 360º gauge face rotation for easy viewing wherever needed
- Easy Installation - 2 NPT-threaded base reduces labor time and comes standard with female thread. A 200-0202 may be purchased for male thread applications
- Corrosion-Resistant Construction - A powder coated die-cast aluminum body ensures long service life in many fluids
- Drop Tube - Prevents float entanglement in the tank and gives the gauge a more accurate reading when turbulence is present (Drop Tubes sold separately: They are recommended for use in tanks with high turbulence and where other piping and structures inside the tank may cause entanglement.)
- Float Buoyancy - Designed to float in all fluids with a specific gravity of 0.65 or greater.
- Unit Measurement - Can be purchased in metric units to read in meters 1/10 1/100 or english units to read in feet and inches accurate to 1/8"
- Maintenance - No annual maintenance required
- Tank Size - Available in either 18' or 40' tank depths